Sleek.page - Build your personal website

Sleek.page Forum

Custom Icons & New Icons

You should allow the upload of custom icons for custom links, or just use the website’s icon. Also I would like to recommend a button for Discord, Email, SMS, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, and Ethereum.

Hi @xephyr thank you for your suggestion. Since the icons are displayed as SVG, importing or displaying the icons as image would disturb the overall look, what do you think? I regularly add new icons, of course I can’t cover all of them. I’ll test your approach once in future versions.

What exactly do you mean. Can you give a quick example for Discord or the Coins? Which functionality would you like to see behind those button?

Sorry for the belated response, I had to attend to personal affairs. I do believe that some users would be inexperienced and upload non-standard svg files, but as a graphic designer myself, I would find the option lovely.

As for the Discord button, I would envision a pop up allowing you to copy a username, and for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, and Ethereum, a system where it copies the address into your clipboard then notifies you via a bubble notification (Like on Android).
I would love to see these features added to my favorite web portfolio website, and as someone who can’t even fathom web development, I respect your dedication to your website.

Regards,
Xephyr