Sleek.page - Build your personal website

Sleek.page Forum

Connection is not private / SSL issues

Hi, I purchased a custom domain to use in my sleek.page profile (carolinaplazas.com).
I managed to set the custom domain however it seems the connection is not secure and instead of showing my Sleek page it displays a security error (NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID).

How can I fix it? Should I be installing a custom SSL certificate somehow?

Thanks,

Hi @caro1986, i restarted the SSL issue process. Now you should be able to see carolinaplazas.com with https.

Thanks a lot @marco !! Much appreciated.

Carolina

@marco would you be able to do the same for me? I am having the same issue @ natein.support

Hi @marco I have the same issue on my domain stefanofrosoni.net. Can I have this fixed as well? Thanks

Hi @marco

I have problem getting into my website norazlybasarian.com it keeps saying your connection is not private.
You can check my dns setting, because I’m not sure whether I’m doing it right or not.

Thank you
:neutral_face:

Hello @marco, Can You help me with my domain? I’m having a similar issue (jorge.link).

Thanks you!

@jorgesvega, done :slight_smile:

Thanks you! :smiley:

Me too! It is coming out as unsecured with a warning from my browser to turn back…

Thanks

Scott

Thanks – works great!

1 Like

hola, tengo elmismo problema marco, con mi pagina, www.todoclima.sleek.page, gracias de antemano.

Hi, Marco -
I’m having the same issue at mandylipka.com and just purchased a new SSL certificate. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,
ML

Hi @mandylipka, i’ve fixed this. But you don’t have to buy a certificate you’ll get one from Sleek.page for free

Thanks, @marco. I thought so.

1 Like

I have the same problem with www.sandracarbonellbranding.com! and SSL certificate.Please help!!!

Hey @krbu have regenerated your SSL certificate :white_check_mark:

and same for med henrik-persson.com

Hey @henper10 it seems you have the wrong A-Records. Take a look at https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=a%3Ahenrik-persson.com&run=toolpage

Hi Marco … i have the same issue for rejil.com. Can you please help me to fix that